Precision Machined Products
Precision machining is Talon’s heritage and core strength. Innovation with Precision is our motto. Our proven and trusted abilities deliver components with the most complex geometries, extreme tolerances and superior surface finishes at unsurpassed quality levels.
Talon Innovations provides both proprietary products and custom machining services to demanding industries such as semiconductor equipment, medical device, aerospace and others where ultra-high purity and exacting standards are the norm. At Talon, we take on the projects that others cannot or will not do.
- Talon Modular Gas Delivery System (TMS)
- Diaphragm Valves in both modular and conventional styles
- Surface Mount Accessories
- Custom Gas Delivery Systems
- Face Seal Fittings
- Stainless Steel and Exotic Metal Weld Fittings
- TMX C-Seals
Integrated Gas Delivery systems that are used by the world’s best equipment suppliers.
Medical Device machining, assembly and packaging for leaders in the Medical Device Industry.
Large and small footprint machined components and assembly for Aerospace and Avionics.
Complex machining, assembly, vertical integration, and a wide range of materials for general industrial applications.
In addition to our Semiconductor business, Talon offers Contract Manufacturing Services to Medical, Aerospace, and other General Industrial markets. Talon is an ISO 9001:2008 company certified to AS9100 and is ISO 13485 compliant. If you have an application in need of machining by a supplier who understands your needs for precision, cleanliness and process control, we look forward to speaking with you.
Our state-of-the-art Minneapolis CNC Machine Shop has a Class 100 clean room and delivers world-class precision machined products, devices and components for every industry we serve. Our collaborative approach to product engineering services is considered "Best in Class". Our engineers will partner with yours to optimize performance and cost while accelerating your time to market.
Talon Innovations is a Turn-Key solutions provider that is vertically integrated to simplify your supply chain, shorten lead times and reduce overall costs. Talon provides one stop shopping for Machining, Ultra High Purity Welding, CNC Tube Bending, Finishing Processes including Electropolishing, Anodizing, Heat Treating, Cleaning and Passivation, and Class 100 Clean Room Assembly and Packaging.
THE FOUR BUSINESS PILLARS OF TALON INNOVATIONS
As a valued Talon customer you can look forward to:
- Precision Machined Products with unmatched accuracy and quality
- High-value integrated solutions that include weldments, assemblies, and systems
- Flexible, custom machining services for materials such as stainless steel and titanium, and exotic materials such as nickel, quartz, hastelloy and inconel
- Product Engineering services for project engineering, design for manufacturability and design partnering
- Vertically integrated single-source production and manufacturing with quality and reliability
- Dedicated rapid prototype manufacturing cell to support customer product development efforts
- Compliance with industry specifications and expectations
- Customer service that understands and responds to urgent and dynamic customer needs
Following the St Cloud Tech College Job Fair on February 28th Talon is having an
OPEN HOUSE APRIL 1st, 2017 | 10am-2pm
at Talon Innovations | Sauk Rapids, MN
Talon Featured on "Moving America Forward"
Talon was recently honored to be featured on William Shatner's series titled "Moving America Forward". Moving America Forward is a national television series which celebrates the achievements and contributions of businesses and entrepreneurs across America. The show, hosted by William Shatner and Doug Llewelyn, features exceptional stories on unique individuals and businesses. Talon was featured on the series due to our unique ability to complete projects which many other competitors simply cannot resulting in explosive growth.
To Michelle Squire, VP of Human Resources, for being nominated for Minnesota Business Magazine’s Emerging Leader award. Michelle is being recognized for her leadership and creativity in finding, training and developing new talent.